Assistance for Small Business
The Paycheck Protection Program prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing up to $349 billion toward job retention and certain other expenses.
Small business and eligible nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, and Tribal businesses described in the Small Business Act, as well as individuals who are self-employed or are independent contractors, are eligible if they also meet program size standards.
Beginning April 3, 2020, small businesses and sole proprietors can apply. Beginning April 10, 2020, independent contractors and self-employed individuals can apply. Because there is a funding cap, we encourage you to apply as quickly as possible.
Please have the following ready before contacting your lender or account representative:
1. Documentation verifying the number of employees on payroll for the last 12 months
2. Pay rates, including IRS payroll tax filings and state income
3. Payroll and unemployment insurance filings
4. Documentation verifying payments on covered mortgage obligations, lease obligations, and utilities
5. Personal Financial Statement (click here)
6. Speak with your accountant and have them ready to assist with filing documentation
We will work with you as quickly as possible to help you through this process. As not all programs are in place yet and changes are added daily, we appreciate your continued patience and understanding.
Ready to apply? Please contact your lender or account representative at 920-361-1454